Brunel University London Excellence Scholarship is offering a prestigious package of scholarships for international students. All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply for the London Excellence Scholarship for a chance to study in the UK
Brunel University London Excellence Scholarship
The scholarship project is for fully self-funded students only and is based on general academic merit and professional experience. We will award scholarships to candidates who most closely meet or exceed the standards for the award.
About Brunel University
Brunel University London is a public research university situated in the Uxbridge area of London, England. It was established in 1966 and named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. In June 1966, Brunel College of Advanced Technology was granted a royal charter and became Brunel University. The university is frequently described as a British plate glass university.
The university is organized into three colleges, a structure adopted in August 2014 which also changed the university’s name to Brunel University London. Brunel has around 16,150 students and 2,500 staff and had a total income of £237 million in 2019–20, of which 30% came from grants and research contracts. The university has three constituent Academic Colleges: the College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences; the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences; and the College of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences.
Why Study At Brunel University London?
Brunel University London is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the European University Association, and Universities UK. The university is rated as one of the top 400 universities in the world by QS World University Rankings 2022 and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022. In 2011, the university won the Queen’s Anniversary Prize.
Worth of The London Excellence Scholarship
The Brunel University London Excellence Scholarship covers £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. Note that the Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met.
Requirements for Brunel University London Excellence Scholarship
Candidates for a Brunel University London Excellence Scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as an overseas fee-paying student based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Candidates who are skeptical of their fee status should note that the university uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organization UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters’s programs) commencing in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form’ by the said deadline.
- Award winners will be anticipated to pay the course deposit of £3,000 within 4 weeks of being awarded the scholarship to accept. This does not apply to candidates who will be funding their studies through US Federal Loans or Sallie Mae Loans.
- All candidates must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel University London.
How to Apply
If you are interested in Brunel University London Excellence Scholarship and qualified, visit the official webpage for additional information and to apply for the London Excellence Scholarship.
October 20, 2022